Their 11-year-old son Matthew realized something had bitten him, but he didn't care. His parents thought it was just a small bite. But the boy's pain continued the next day. So much so that Matthew began to hallucinate and fell unconscious, unable to walk.

"He was hallucinating and his temperature was 39.7 degrees and his leg was red. We took him to the hospital immediately."

The little boy was treated at the hospital and it turned out that he had been bitten by a false widow spider. This spider was highly poisonous. Because of its color and shape, it is often confused with its relative, the black widow spider, but the false widow spider is much less dangerous.

The little boy was discharged from hospital after treatment.