According to the report, Wolobah, who became ill shortly after eating the highly spicy chips produced by Paqui, died as a result of "sudden cardiac arrest caused by high levels of capsaicin (the active ingredient in chili peppers)."

The child also suffered from an enlarged heart and heart muscle banding.

He blew up his house when police arrived He blew up his house when police arrived

Meanwhile, the Paqui producer had launched a challenge on social media, asking consumers to share videos of themselves eating the product made from two of the world's hottest peppers and not to drink water after consuming the product. Children and young people are warned against this extremely hot product.

Editor: David Goodman